Do you just want to hire a crane and understand all your responsibilities as a hirer?
Do you want a lift carrying out safely and in compliance with all the relevant legislations?
If it is the latter then you have chosen the right company to help you through this process.
- We will choose the right crane for the job and in some instances we can offer a more cost effective method by eliminating the use of a crane altogether.
- Provide you with a comprehensive Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS) package.
- Our designers use modern technologies such as 3D Solidworks to support rigging arrangements. This will ensure onsite personnel have the best information to hand which guarantees the safe slinging of your precious cargo.
- Creative rigging or planning may reduce the crane size or number of cranes required to carry out the lift. Every arrangement will comply with the LEEA Code of Practice for the safe use of Lifting Equipment and LOLER regulations.
- Our contract lift package will include the supply of CPCS certified Appointed Persons to plan
your lift for you in accordance with BS7121-3:2017 (The code of practice for safe use of cranes)
- To carry out your lift safely and swiftly we have CPCS certified Lift Supervisors who will manage your lift with experienced and certified slingers.
- We work with all the major crane suppliers to ensure you receive well maintained, certified equipment on your site. So you can rest assured that the correct crane or method of lifting will be chosen for the job.
All our contract lifts are carried out in accordance with CPA Standard Terms and Conditions for Contract Lifting Services.
The decision is down to you. Which option is the best for your company?
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FROM START TO FINISH
we deal with all aspects of your project, from planning and insurance, to equipment and risk assessments